♥ Sunday, April 06, 2008 ♥
Weee~ First day of work. So damn happy luh can? :X However, before that, I shall say about that day I went back Tanjong Pagar for training again. I was late for an hour so I make up an excuse saying that I needa bring my brother for swimming classes. So when I reached there, they have already started half way. I'm the only new comer & the rest are like have been working for a month or so already. Anw, there's only 5 of us. One of them is obviously my boss, Terrence. The rest are just promoters, 1 girl & 2 guys, of cause, & me (: Terrence choose to train me which I don't know why & the rest are slit up. The way Terrence taught me & the way the purple shirt guy taught me is total different & so I'm kinda blur. Anw, after taining, Terrence get me my promoter tag & shirt. He arranged me to start work on Sunday, which is today. Lance was being arranged to work at Parkway Parade on Saturday, which is the day we had the training & I'm on Sunday. In fact, Lance supposed to work both days at Parkway but then because of me, he work at Jurong on Sunday :X but then, lucky me because I stay Tampines & he stay Hougang. So, I requested going down with Lance to Parkway & meanwhile, we became friends (: I realised, he's YongQuan's friend, the one that introduce this job to me & he quit -.- LOL! Anw, saw how Lance set up the small little place & yes, today there's not a need for me to set up. & I saw this guy who look so young & ang moh working there. Hahahas!
*I'm posting stuff that happen on Saturday*
Alright, backie to stuff that happen on Sunday. Same situation, I almost late but lucky me, I didn't late since I force myself to wake. Have been having sleeping problems lately & in fact, I cried myself to sleep every night. Oh, whatever it is, took bus 31 down to Parkway & my butt hurt from sitting for such a long ride. Once I reach there, I check my stock & tada, I'm prepared. & while checking the stock, I realised that Lance didn't sold any yesterday which I'm not surprised since he said that he didn't make any sales ever since he start work. Since I'm bored, I walked around the Guardian stall & didn't see the "young ang moh looking guy" work & so, I assume he off. Anw, At first I didn't have the mood to work since I don't know anyone & no one can talk to. So I went shopping awhile & award myself an ice-cream. When I wanna go back to work, this girl named Cindy approached me. She's one of the promoter from other company & she asked if I can accompany her go have lunch. So I say alright & went Long John Silver. After meal, went back to Guardian & I realised that the "young & ang moh guy" came to work already. LOL! But that doesn't bother me since I only find him unique & that's all. Anw, while Cindy is playing with my product, this couple came & asked me about the device. So I mention & mention & keep saying how great this is & stuff & at first, they say they will think about it, so they went off. Awhile later, they came back & asked for my number & if they wanna purchased it, they give me a call. So i leave my number with them. Awhile later, they came back & say they will just buy it. Yipeee~ I'm so high luh! First day of work & there's sales. Terrence did mention that only one girl managed to clinched the deal on her first day of work & yes! I'm the second one. Hohoho! Went busy running around the Guardian & calling Terrence & asked how do I actually handle it :X & I did even talk to the "young ang moh guy" & I realised he speak in Chinese -.- Neverminds. After I clinched the deal, I'm lazy to clinched another one. So went walking around Guardian & that "young ang moh guy" chatted with me! Hahahas! Awhile later, Edwiana came down with MingWei & accompany me. So we 3 went McDonald's & slacked. Awhile later, they say they heading to East Coast so I went back to work. By the time, it was already 730pm. So left a few hours to end work. Went chatting with some other promoters & time flies. I did chat with that "young ang moh guy" luh. & yes, with other promoters as well. hahahas! & I found out he's from China -.- ROFL! Anw, so yea. Time up & I'm suppose to clear my stuff & put it back in the store room. The queue is bloody long & that "young ang moh guy" suppose to help me push it back since he was the one that push it out yesterday. He's cashier too & so he have to clear the queue. Finally, he was done & he came to look for me. Push the "stall back" & yes, we chatted awhile. & outside the store room, he asked for my number o.o! I'm so shock luh can? Hahahas! Then I forgotten what we are chatting about & I told him Singapore's girls are pretty (NOT REFERING TO ME THOUGH). & he say yea & I'm one of them & he look away quickly. I'm like NO LUH! -.- After that, I went home & I saw Ediwana & MingWei at the entrance. So, took bus with them back to Bedok. Headed home & tada, that guy, David, msg-ed me. Its kind of hard to sms since they way he sms in English is abit weird but then, he can actually speak & write in English. So ended up, I decided to sms him in chinese. ROFL! Alright, I'm gonna go audi :X So long didn't get to audi already. See ya~
PS: promises are mend to be broken -.-
♥ love me for who i am.x