<body>

♥ Wednesday, April 16, 2008 ♥



Weee~ It was finally orientation. Ohmygosh, I love school man! Hahahas! Not that school was actually fun. In fact, it was kind of bored. However, I managed to find it lovely =]] Anw, met up with Larlene, Weeyee & bunch. Saw many many many Junyuan-ers. Woohoo~ LOL! After that went up to our respective LTs. Slowly later, being posted to our classes & I met Larlene again. Hahahas! This time, we were in the same classes. We've been classmates in Pri 5, 6, Sec 2 & now, 3 years throughout poly life. Hahahas! Our mentors don't really know how to organize thr time & so, most of the time is Larlene & I think of the games. Anw, before that, we had an introduction time & thinking of who to be who. So, I'm the treasurer since I won a game ==" Fathin the class rep & Larlene the assistant class rep. Been collecting money for the books, lunch & stuff. Shitty tiring luh .__. Worst still, I lost my way. Crap can? LOL! Played games & stuff. Saw many many seniors. Woohoo~ All remember me =]] & that stupid ZhanXiong bully me again ==" Joining DragonBoat with Larlene on Friday (: That's about it, I'm tired ):

Names of Class Q814:
ME, Larlene, Fathin, Elfie, Cindy, SiYuan, Derek, Jonathan, Izudin, WeiHung, BoonChong, Alistar, Andrew, Jacky, Hafeez, Rozaidi, Alistair, Shawn, Zulfadli
*they rocks though the guys are quiet ==" HAHAHAS!*


Been sms-ing Shawn throughout th day.
Since 9am till now,
I guess my bill gonna explode =X
Woohoo~ birthday coming =DD



PS: I'm starting to notice you more & more =]]


♥ love me for who i am.x