♥ Tuesday, April 15, 2008 ♥
Its been REAL LONG since I last updated. Hahahas! Anw, was out with Weeyee this few days. Before that, stayed home & stuff since I'm sick. Thanks to the whether & stupid long hour job of mine. Oh well, didn't wanna say much. Random photos over the days w/o blogging =D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









WEEYEE & I ARE CRAZY WOMAN =DDD
Anw, met up with Weeyee yesterday too. Went Bugis shopping & saw Alvina. & I saw this guy look so familiar luh & he's Reno. Know him in friendster but ain't that close. Somehow, he recognize me too. Hahahas! Waited for -XR-FengZii at Roma. The night before, we both chatted for 6hrs? Till 7am in the morning & we both sleep & woke up at 1+ to meet. Hahahas! Anw, met up, ate lunch & then down to Bedok xGaming. Met up with lots of people including laogong [-XR-Hearts] x3 After that, sent Weeyee to Inter then went to play Audi. Hmm, kept playing Beat Up with Fengzi & I realise I noob alot luh. Too long didn't touch Audi already. && I finally saw my another erzi luh! -XR-danCe. He's tall ==" LOL! After that, went home with laogong.
Stayed home whole day & still, its happening day =DD Chatted with Derek who is studying in Perth right now. We used to be tuition mates & then still in contact. That's like 2 years ago, in 2006. That time there's 3 guys who wore the same uniform were sitting at the back of the class. When I first went in, I notice them already but I can't possibly go up to them right? So I sat another sit & pay attention. & that 3 guys super cool. Slept throughout the class or make a fool of themselves. As in, cool fools. HAHAHAS! Our sitting arrangement always the same so on the left sat Derek, Shawn & Derel. Derek & Derel were twins. Shawn sat in between them. I notice Shawn alot & I don't know why either. After half a year, Shawn quit tuition & left with the twins. I forgotten how I know Derek & we became friends later till now. Recently, Shawn message me in friendster & we chatted. Till just now, Derek told me in MSN if I did talk to Shawn & I'm sure somehow they did mention about me. Hahahas! So, yea, Derek said that Shawn asked if he knows me & Derek says I'm from tuition. & after that, I don't know what's up with Derek & suddenly, he just told me Shawn is after me ==" Damn crap luh. So we argue & laugh all the way in msn & Derek suddenly add Shawn in conversation. & he went out ==" So Shawn added me in msn & we both chat. & I realised he also notice me afterall =D I mean, 2 years back. Hahahahas! Oh yuh, that stupid Derek helped make a date on Friday for us. & I swear I'm gonna kick his ass when he came back from Perth. Hahahas! Anw, nice chatting with Shawn & seriously, I didn't expect I will know him afterall. LOL!
URGH! TOMORROW START OF ORIENTATION & THEN SCHOOL! OMFG~
PS: I felt so stupid to love you, but then, I know its impossible.
♥ love me for who i am.x