<body>

♥ Thursday, March 27, 2008 ♥



Yipee! I'm so in love right now~ Lalalas! Guess who's my boyf? Its a show luhs; 恶作剧之吻. I've finished 恶作剧之吻1 & now starting with 恶作剧之吻2. Omg, how sweet can it be? Imagine you love this guy for 5years & so coincidentally you stay at that guy's house because both parents knew each other. Suppose that the guy hates the girl but eventually being moved by her love. Ouh~ How sweet? && the guy also treat her so swete though he can be cold at times. Hahahas! & the best part is, the younger brother also have the same situation just that didn't stay at their house only. Hahahas! Shitty sweet luhs. Dots, I forgotten what I wanna post le due to a call from Jayden o.o! Anw, stayed home this few days & I've not recover ): Tomorrow going Sentosa with sister but then she pangseh me at 3-4pm. SISTER! YOU BADDIE! OWE ME ONE HOR! :X But still, I love sister loads x333 Meeting her in secondary school since I needa go back collect my 'O' level certificate. Oh, that stupid ass Jayden also going Sentosa tomorrow but he's going with his own group of friends (: HAHAHAHAs! Stupid ass. No motivation for you (: Yipeee~ Back to watching show.

PS: 恶作剧之吻 rocks!


♥ love me for who i am.x