<body>

♥ Sunday, March 23, 2008 ♥



Went work this two days. Suppose to meet Jayden after work but that ASS, bomb me -.- Called bloody loads of times but didn't pick up. & the next day, he say he sick. Hmm, so forgive him buh. Anw, work with uncle ZhangHong today & Denise. Starting is abit weird. Then 2nd uncle introduce we two to each other & that really make we both laugh our ass off. Slowly as time goes by, back on talking terms? Hahahaas ! & maybe its a habit? I called her les & she called me les too. At least everyth is back to normal? & guess what? On the way to work, I met YongHui erzi but I wasn't paying any attention plus I'm rushing to work, I missed him. Therefore, he msged me & said he saw me. LOL! So I invite him over to my workplace & treated him lunch (: I miss erzi luh. He damn cute luh! Hahahahas! He make me laugh like hell lor! Thanks uh erzi (: After work, went to catch Step Up 2 with les, uncle & his friend. End work at 10pm & our show at 1140pm. Spent our time in Roma, ate ice-cream & stuff, blast music too! Woohooo~ Hahahahas! Anw, the show rocks man! Me & uncle over there keep laugh & sing. Since, there's ain't much people there. ROFL! Daddy fetchede us home since SOMEONE [Jayden] wanna study. So, called daddy & he took everyone home. In the cab, we crap like hell. Say about so so so many stuff. Think most of it about my great grandma? & I realise, we four generations are damn bonded but now, she left us ): Told daddy about someth about I got six sense. He don't dare go home liao -.- FUNNY LUH! Hahahaas! Chatting with that Jayden & uncle. Jayden! I tell you uh. Rmb the "a top" hor! ROFL!

PS: I am who I am (:


♥ love me for who i am.x