<body>

♥ Wednesday, March 26, 2008 ♥



Supposed to go work today luh but f**king sick so sleep all the way. Moreover, I'm having cramps -.- Now not only having coughs, also flu, cramps & fever. Cannot like that luh! I'm going Sentosa on friday with Sis[-XR-BLURRx33] de lehs ): Work with HuiLing auntie yesterday. I love her loads luhs. Though she & my character are opposite but age the same, I can really tell her everyth. Love her luh! After work, daddy fetched me home. I'm so lazy to take public transport somemore, its so expensive :X Played Audi with sister & student[-XR-BENBEN]. 2 pros luh -.- Kept losing & my computer shitty lag. So went msn when student wanna sleep. Chatted on msn with sister & student. They both keep bully each other then asked me conclude who bully who. Lame luh but of course, I say sister got rights :X Lalalalas~ Si student! Better don'y bully her hor & rmb my expectations for you (: After student sleep, chatted on phone with sister & -XR-Shakers. They both so crap luh. Then played Beat Up with shakers. My computer freaking hang then i give up on playing liao. Switch off the screen then lie down & chat with them. I didn't talk much since I'm sick & they both keep asking me go drink water. So I went, & they asked me sleep cause sis say don't want a man to go Sentosa with her -.- HAHAHAHAS!

PS: He MIA-ed? *hate me, tell me (:*


♥ love me for who i am.x