UR-URL.BLOGSPOT
♥ Monday, March 24, 2008 ♥
Nothing much recently. Just stay at home or work. Was sick this few days. My throat hurts big time. I'm dying of cough. Watched Kung Fu Dung & 恶作剧之吻. Supposed to visit granny on Sunday but since I'm sick & doesn't wanna spread to my little cousin & granny, I decided not to go. So, I'm the only one at home. I love being alone & that's because, I can blast music :DDD
Met up with Clarissa today. Supposed to go school to collect our 'O' level certificate but when I'm leaving home, daddy handed me this letter. It was from school & it informed me to go school due 9am - 12pm. So, we didn't go school. Still, we met up. Called Terrence, the boss of our job, up. He say that he's not in office so we decided not to go down but sms him our details instead. Ended up, we went to eat Pastamania at TM. Chatted about so many stuff. Really miss those old times. Bitched about people too. Hahahas! Anw, after meal, played arcade for a while. Saw Amos they all too. Bus-ed back to my house for Audition & more bitches (: At around 6.30pm, she went home to have dinner. Sms-ed Terrence details of Clarissa, YongHui Erzi & his friend & me. So happy luh. Working with erzi soon :X LOL! Chatted with Ben just now. Woohoo~ you better get the aim I aim-ed for you (: Jiayou uh~ Student (:
PS: Je t'aime
♥ love me for who i am.x