♥ Friday, March 21, 2008 ♥
It's been long since I last update. So well, I've decided to update once more. Moreover, not that I didn't wanna update, just didn't really have anything to say. In fact, I'm quite eager to update what happen during sister's 21st birthday but something really pissed me off. On the 14th, MingHong, YingJian, JingYao & Jessican came over my house to help us pack & clear our stuff. We even went to "i forgotten where" to eat Roti Prata. After that, went to buy BBQ stuff. Went home & slept. Woke up in the morning. Kind of busy day for me. Went collect those food from third aunt house. Ran quite a number of trips but then luckily, got daddy fetched me. Hahahaas! So after that, went to Grandlink meet Raymond to get his Identity Card & those prints out for the chalets. Then went to collect cakes. By the time, quite a number of them are here. Help them make up & stuff & guess what? We formed a "jie mei tuan" wore the same clothes & stuff. Anw, the party was fun. A number of them stayed at my place. & as usual. Took alot of photos. But didn't wanna talk to sister so didn't take photos from her. Anw, I slept at around 4+? Next day was chalet, so sister woke me up early to get prepare. I'm so tired but she say YingJian coming. So I faster went prepare since YingJian was suppose to drive us there. Bathe 1hr & by the time, It's kind of late & Jessican already woken up. So wait for her & we 4 went to check in together. Its at Changi Bungalow A. The place is damn big yet creepy. & it's sea view. Happy luh! So in to settle down & YingJian went home for dinner. We 3 girls then went to Changi Village for chicken rice. Back to chalet & we stand at the carpark till YingJian came back -.- Since sister thought nobody is coming, we plan to surprise her. In fact, I was the one who went around asking her friends to come. Played mahjong while waiting for them. ZhangXiong reached first then the rest, Sandra, JingYao, GuoBin, KaiWen, XiangYong, James & Farhan. Mix the flour, vinegar, curry sauce, myonice & water together. After that, we trick her down & splash everything on her after she make her wish. Thanks to her lovely sister yea? Hahahas! & as usual, ZhangXiong never fails to bully me. Pour water on to me. Thanks uh? -.- LOL! Then now, the scandal about us worsen. ROFL! Anw, some went home some stayed over. Played mahjong all the way till morning then sleep. & guess what? In fact, I didn't really sleep since I gotta go TP do my JAE stuff. Slept at 7am, woke up by Farhan to open door for GuoBin & him. So I went to open the door & when I finally sleep, GuoBin called & say he accidentally left his keys. So I went to put his keys in my bag then sleep. After that, daddy call & asked me go home change clothe. So went home & wait for sister to back too. Went TP settle JAE stuff then went town with sister, Sandra, XiangYong, JingYao, Farhan & Sandy. Ate Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao. So damn nice luh! Must go back eat again. After that, went crumpler shop at wheel lock. Memories of us came back. I cried but nothing I can do. After that, went Kbox at katong there. Had so much fun & laughters. LOL! Bus down to Tampines & most of them went home. Left Sandy, sister & I. Cab to fetch James & back to chalet. Went with James to Changi Village while sister & Sandy had their hearts say out. Chatted with James all the way & in fact, I used to dislike him but now, it's still ok. He wanna I have the motivation to slim down, he said if I can do it by National day, he will buy me 2 flyer tix. Then I say, I will by July. So ended up, he say, if by July, he will treat me Sakae Sushi. Hahahas! I wanna slim down! ROFL! Anw, called ZhangXiong & he came down too. Thanks uh~ He brought his 2 friends along. Luckily, chalet ain't wasted. The 3 of them played mahjong. Something happen & I'm totally so pissed off. Not even wanna talk to them. Slept with ZhangXiong & gang. So, I'm the only girl & sister don't even care. Fine with it then. Back home. Work is all I ever did this few days. Pissed of with sister & I'm so not gonna talk to her. Urgh! Anw, this 2 days, chatted with Jayden on msn & phone. I don't know if we should called it as fate. But, it seems as though whatever we did or whatever we think are the same. Its just too many coincident. LOL! Only he will get what I mean. &&& He's gonna come to my workplace tmr. *Pray* Hahahahas!
Jayden, I know u read my blog de. Rmb this? *ahem* ; *hints* ; sour ; th "pie" wrote already! *laughs*
PS: starting a new life (: Fate&Destiny
♥ love me for who i am.x