<body>

♥ Sunday, March 09, 2008 ♥



Well, I'm lazy to update yesterday as I'm super tired so here it is. Suppose to meet Joanne sister at 3pm at Bishan MRT & when I left home, I msged her, she didnt reply. So msged Kelvin to ask him & also to tell him I will be late. So while on the bus, Kelvin replied saying that sister is sick & won't be meeting. At first, I didn't wanna go too but Kelvin say just come along lor. So I told him I will see how. Took one round around Secondary School since the bus is not the one that stop at Interchange. Called afew peeps & most of them not free. Happened to thought of JinHui, my primary school bestie, whom I'm suppose to meet on Monday. She so steady luh. So I decided to call all my Primary school friends if they wanna have a last minute Primary school outing. Hahahas. Ended up all work =.= Oh well, I called Vincent, also Primary school friend. & he was at interchange which I'm going to reached in a few minutes? When reached, saw Phyllis & Azleena. Awhile later, I saw Vincent too & Vincent actually know Phyllis. Ohmytian. HAHAHAS!! Chatted awhile with Vincent about Primary school then he say later then meet us since his friend birthday. Jin called saying she on bus le so train down to Pasir Ris. Met up with her & train down to Bishan. Time seems to pass so fast luh & I miss those days with them. Had lots of things to catch up & she said breaking up with him is a waste. But regret also no use le. Hais. Anw, reached Bishan & I called Kelvin because he said wanna eat Mac. Ended up, all don't want. So Jin & me take away KFC & cab down to SimMing golf course. Met up with them & ate KFC. Awhile later, Trexis taught us how to play billard. So hard luh. Table big like siao. Hahahas! & I lost to Jin in pool ): Not my day luh. Keep having those shitty ball. Hahas. Bus down to J8 at 730pm & we ate Pizza Hut. Woohoo! So expensive but nice luh. Still rmb his birthday we celebrate at Pizza Hut. Urgh, neverminds. Eat full full & train back to Tampines & Pasir Ris. On the way, called Jasper since Jin say not sure if Jas going on Monday not. So I called him & ohmytian! Its been 4years since I chatted with him & his voice break liao. Hahahas! So I keep making fun of him like how I did in Primary school. I miss Jas luh, he's my table partner. Hohoho! Anw, still, he doesn't wanna take off on Monday. Say cannot. Damn him. Then we 4, Jin, Justin, Jas & me conference all the way till we reached home. Darn, everyone changed but still. I miss those days. Can't wait for Monday luh. I love them. Jas uh! U promised next time de luh! Meet up in TP too (:

PS: Before you say I dumb, go see what you wrote. STUPID


♥ love me for who i am.x