<body>

♥ Friday, March 14, 2008 ♥




I'm back to blogging luh. Ok, first, I have to warn my readers that there's actually alot of pictures in this post. So, if you don't wanna see my disgusting face, click the 'X' on the top right hand corner of the page. Oh well, let me see, I didn't update my blog for the past 4 days huh? Let me recall what happened. On Monday, my parents & my brother went to Tailand for their holiday trip & the whole house left my sister & I. They left at about 4am in the morning so I'm actually sleeping & didn't sent them. Why is this so? Because I had a quarrel with my marmie for not sleeping but I wanna see them luh -.- Neverminds, so I sms-ed Justin & JinHui before I sleep to inform them to actually had to wake me up or else I'm late. So the both of them woke me up after my alarm rang. So, actually, I'm already awake at 10am. Went to bathe & doll up. & guess what? I'm still late. Hahahas !! Met JinHui at Tampines platform & I'm late for about 30mins? ROFL !! Suppose to meet Justin at Kallang Platform. Since I'm late, Justin came all the way down to Tampines & the 3 of us headed back to Kallang again. Hahahas. Poor Justin :X Anw, all of us changed. Justin became more handsome & JinHui became more quieter. They said I've become prettier which I don't think so but my character still the same. Bus down to somewhere which I didn't go before & yet I've forgotten the place name. Went to book KLUNCH & the 3 of us sang our hearts out. Didn't had so much fun for some time. Here's the picture (:

Justin & I



Our stupid faces :X

JinHui & Justin
Don't see them like that hor, both got scandal before :X
My primary school bestie ; forever shall it be (:

snapshot -.-
Justin got a POWERFUL VOICE I tell you ; & he's so suitable to sing old songs :X

JinHui's cap ; so toot yea? LOL !!
Snapshot by JinHui -.-
3 besties !! but sort of Jasper, my tablemate ):
I love them loads luh !!


Snapshot by JinHui again -.-

It's time to bid goodbye again since Justin meeting her girlfriend at 4pm? & I'm meeting Laogong[-XR-Hearts] at 4pm too. So, JinHui & I trained down to Pasir Ris & went shopping at WhiteSand while waiting for laogong. She took so damn long to reach -.- I guess she's late for 1 hr or so. But its alright though since JinHui accompanied me throughout & she actually spend quite alot of money. I think I thought her bad? She don't make up but after seeing my make ups, she went to buy eye liner & stuff. Oh my! & guess what? I taught her make up in the ladies (: I think we spend our time there. Hahahas! Here's what girls can do in toilet for a freaking 1hr :X

Cute huh?
I look so retarded -.-
No. pattern ; ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
her before make up look
after her make up ; isn't it muh more pretty? :DD
US ; camwhore (:















After that when laogong came, bus down to Coasta Sand Chalet. It's actually -XR-'s chalet, -XR-Vuittion birthday, & also a bid goodbye to -XR-mrINSANE before he left for NS. When we reached there, there's alot of people there already. & I hear that stupid FISHBALL [-XR-Jonjon] calling me Meatball. Is I start call him first de lor. Hahahas !! Darling [-XR-DAIDAIx3] & peeps were there too. There were too many people so laogong & I decided to go sit at the receptionist there & chat. Its been so long since we catch up with each other. Quarrels tore us apart & I believe there won't be anymore le huh? While waiting for Baobei [-XR-PILLOW] & -XR-DuMbDuMb, laogong & I chat & played PSP. That stupid fishball come kajiao me then I say he sure lose in the DJMAX. Ended up, first round he lost but, he restart & so pro luh. But I don't care, keep say him noob since he lost at first round. Hahahahas! Finally -XR-DuMbDuMb came le. So we went to Cheers there & wait for him. Just nice, Baobei reached at the same time. So we all met up together. Oh yuh, I met up with my ERZI too. Finally! X3 YongHui ERZI (: Too bad my another son [-XR-dAnce] didn't came. Took photo with erzi but I can't upload since daddy not around. Erzi went off soon & the rest of us, [-XR-Hearts, -XR-PILLOW, -XR-DuMbDuMb, -XR-SkybOy, -XR-Taizi & _|_ (baobei's cousin ; her ign)] went to cheers & we bought a small bottle of vodka guava to share. Walked back to chalet & the atmosphere abit tense since dumb & me were actually ex-audi couple. Back to chalet & we 4 girls decided to head for the beach. So out we went & sat there. Talk nonsense but we had so much fun. Laogong, Baobei & I wrote our wishes on papers & placed it in the vodka bottle.

Here it is, 1 bottle; 3 wishes. Anw, Baobei threw it into the sea & it wasn't that far & hence, she went down to pick it up. Oh, we were sitting of the rock. & then, my turn to throw. It seems the same to me but though its further. Hahahas! Decided it was time to head back for chalet & on the way, something bad happen. I shan't mentioned it here. Only Laogong, Baobei, XinYi[her cousin] & I know only yea? Back to chalet, sat on the bed & we heard new that Korkor[-XR-Max] is on the way. So, laogong cried. Some unpleasant stuff though. & when he came. Girls sayang laogong while guys talked to kor. It was a tough one. & guess what? I saw Trexis, Kelvin & Desmond at the chalet luh! Their chalet was beside beside of ours only. Hahahas! Anw, Baobei, XinYi & I got to go first so we had no choice but to leave the rest of our family to accompany laogong. Cab back home & after that, we heard news that they both were ok. Congrats!

-XR-Hearts & -XR-Dolphin X3333

Tuesday, met up with laogong & dumb. They came my house first. Still, I have to admit, the feeling is quite weird. However, before they came, laogong ask me if I wanna couple him back & that was what dumb wants. So I said ok since he said there's no other intention. Oh well, they came my house, laogong & I cooked fried rice. The 3 of us ate at my house while we take away for kor. Dumb had 2 helping & kor said it was nice luh. So happy! Anw, we met kor at XG. Its been ages since I went there. Hahahas! First, we attend Baobei's wedding. Congratulation yea? -XR-xiaokueh X3 -XR-PILLOW. Anw, I wasn't feeling well that day. Having fever & I'm feeling super cold. Thanks to kueh for lending me the jacket. After attended their wedding, it was time for couple! kueh & baobei accompany me & dumb to play couple & I wasn't playing that well since I'm not feeling well. However, we managed to couple back (: Congrats to us too. Hahahas! Cab to Aloha chalet at around 9pm later. Met up with sister at chalet. It was Farhan's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY (: Had so much fun luh. Didn't met up with them ever since AR camp had ended. I miss them luh X333 Same thing, pictures from my phone can't be uploaded. Shall do it the next time. Only a few peeps stayed over. Sister, Sandra, GuoBin, James, XiangYong, KaiWen, Hanchong, Noel & I. Didn't slept throughout the night. Was chatting with Rayne on the phone & playing games with them. & finally, at around 5am, I can tolerate no more & I went to sleep. Woke up at 7am cause I'm freezing to death & I'm sleeping on the floor -.- So I went to sleep outside at the doorstep since the girls room is slept by GuoBin & XiangYong. slept for another 2hrs by sitting up & felt uncomfortable. By the time, GuoBin is awake so I slept beside XiangYong. Woohoo~ Finally it was a nice sleep but woke at 11am since we gotta go home. Went WhiteSand, ate with Farhan, KaiWen, Sandra, sister & I since the rest of them had left for school & home when we are still sleeping. Anw, bus home & I stayed home whole day.

Wednesday & Thursday. Nothing much. Stayed home, housework, Poly checkup. I'm so busy luh. Gotta do housework before Saturday. Sister birthday is coming yea! Woohoo~ PARTEH PARTEH PARTEH! Tomorrow gotta go TP & I'm still awake at 3am. DIE!!

Finally, ending with all my pictures for the past few days, dislike me? Leave (:



















PS: FUN FUN FUN (:


♥ love me for who i am.x