I'M SO GONNA SAY, I'M NOT GONNA ACCEPT ANYONE. I RATHER STAY SINGLE LUH CAN? THIS IS SO PAINFUL FOR ME. & IF I ACCEPT ANYONE OF YOU, WHAT ABOUT THE REST? SO, I GUESS, I RATHER STAY SINGLE (:
Woke up late today & straight away call laogong[-XR-Hearts]. She also just wake I think. Prepared & down to XG to meet her. I lost my way sia. ROFL~ Then laogong cab down fetch me cause I take bus then overshot =x Anw, play HS5 first & those common -XR- came. Quit HS5, pay money & then went downstairs to wait for tiger[-XR-DuMbDuMb] & Didi[-XR-Skyboy]. Korkor[-XR-Max] & laogong so funny luh. Then we laugh all the way. When they came, ate Mac. Then back to play Audi. Now XG so lag. Super pek chek. Then don't want play. So we 4 go slack again. Went coffee shop awhile then go home le.
To: W**Y***: tmd, u change fking lot luh. be dj wad shit? kao, grow up can? at first still thinking maybe can patch de. since our memory quite alot & the time together is lik 11mth. so long & I really do treasure. but now, i so donte wanna patch back. ur lj attutude to me pissed me off. ur attitude going around with girls pissed me more. WORST still, WHAT XIIAOSTAR? nb, think wad? kao, grow up luh. going 20 years liao lehs. knn. donte talk to me till u change back.
♥ love me for who i am.x