<body>

♥ Sunday, February 17, 2008 ♥



& so, went to work today. Suppose to meet Yan at 1030am at Somerset this morning but she's late, due to hangovers. So I went walking around the whole stupid MRT & I tell u, the place sucks so much. I guess I haven't been shopping there for long. Though I know the place is renovating, but I donte noe whr the toilet is. She finally came & went 7-11 buy some food for her since she ain't feeling well. Well, this taught me not to drink if I'm working next day. Hahahas. Went to comcentre & then for briefing. So sian & Yan saw WG's choco boy[someth like tt de]. After briefing, get our clothes & stuff & went Fareast's Long John for lunch. Saw Rong Jia & Sophie there too. So went toilet get changed after meal.

Sophie; me; Rong Jia & Yan [I'm the shortest =.=]

Yans

Sophie

Rong Jia

After that, went to Paragon to start work while they at Tangs. So sian luh! totally no mood to give those stupid flyers so called alot people & see who's free to drop by. & guess what? Only my best korkor came by, Marcelo! =D Get caught for slacking & was being scolded. So I started work & everyth so fun luh. Stand in th middle block people way. Yan say I'm hailing cabs. Hahahas. Somemore, I saw JORDAN & his gf. That ass who say I cannot catch him. ROAR~ He super tall luh =.= & that stupid korkor say coming down at 3+pm but reach at 5pm. Wthells! But yea, he bought me Starbucks drink; Black tea latte. Btw, korkor came down with Eddie. & they so good luh! They both waited for my break time which is at 6pm & came down again to walk us to Cineleisure. Kor help me take my bag =D Thanks lehs! Cause all the flyers inside. So freaking heavy =X Ate Kobayashi & guess what? Kor treated me dinner! Woohoo~ I love korkor luh!

Korkor help me carry my bag; look like XDD =X

Marcelo Korkor

I love korkor luh!

Eddie

me; kor & eddie

After dinner, they walked us back to Paragon & went off. Something cropped up. FCKING SINGTEL CALL UP TO SAY THAT THERE'S NOT A NEED TO GO BACK TOMORROW DUE TO COMPLAINS FROM THOSE MANAGERS! KNN! I TELL YOU LUH. I BLOODY HELL STAND THERE THE WHOLE DAY. YOU SAID THAT ONE OF THE MANAGER CAME TO TAKE THE FLYER FROM US & I FKING SWEAR TO GOD THAT THERE'S NO ONE TAKE FROM US LUH! MOREOVER, I EVEN EXPLAIN THOSE PLANS TO THE CUSTOMER! FK YOU! I HATE BEING ACCUSE LUH. NB. SOMEMORE SAY WE BOTH NOT SOLVING THIS MATURELY. WHAT ABOUT YOU THEN? ACCUSING US, SAYING WANNA HELP US CHECK IF ITS US OR THE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND OUT AREA. ENDED UP, DIDNT CALL BACK! BODOH! STILL SAY GIVE ONE MORE CHANCE. CHANCE YOUR ASS! I SWEAR I AIN'T GOING BACK THERE! BLOODY FKER SINGTEL!

Okok, cool down. Anw, Yan & I went to Zeke's house to get my shades back. That ass is still sleeping. Uses pillow to smack him up. Muahahhas~ Then Yan & Zeke war! ROFL~ Keep tickle Zeke till he bth jump out of bed. Somemore, still hit his back & leg. Blueblack. LOL! Help him rub & awhile later, Yan needa go home le. So, Zeke & I send Yan back to MRT. After that, back to his house. He so funny luh. Wear my shades machiam girl =.= ROFL~ Cab home after that ^^

I'm fugly =X

MARCELO KORKOR! THANKS FOR THE EVERYTH TODAY & TOMORROW HOR. WILL BE MEETING YOU & YOU SAID EVERYTH YOU TREAT SINCE I'M BROKE. THANKS LEHS! LOVE KORKOR SO MUCH LUH! HAHAHAHAS~ XDD! =X

PS: What exactly am I doing? Hais..


♥ love me for who i am.x