<body>

♥ Thursday, February 14, 2008 ♥



Woohoo~ Its Valentine Day. Everyone happy? ROFL~ Stayed home whole day. Woke up at & chat with Kerwin online. He there making me laugh like hell. Played webcam & he's a LAZY PIG & a STU-PIG. Hahahahhahahhas. Show u his dumb face =X

He's so going to wear that mickey mouse shirt to meet his friends -.-

Retard PIG

Talk to me still can eat. Pig right? Hahahahas


He's trying to act cute & imitate my pics =.= but I didnt do that action

Act cute luh! =X

He always went disappear & back again =.=

So, he wore a white skinny! & he fell =.=

Ahahahhas, he cute mehs? =X

So, er, not nice to see. [He's wearing a belt]

Ohkays, so after he left the house, I called him to accompany him chat till meet his friends. When he's in underground, no reception & kup. Watch show on net. Woa, i cried luh. So touching. After that audition all the way. Met -XR-Shakers & played throughout. He keep making me laugh again -.- Went to wash clothes then on phone with -XR-Shakers & msn with -XR-dAnCe. Watch TV too. So I'm like, multi-task. -XR-dAnCe is my son! Woohoo~ Nag by -XR-Shakers to ask me sleep since I'm working tmr. But, audition awhile more! =D

PS: Damn you, I hate you luh. Tell you don't get onto my nerves right? How many chances have I given you. Now that I know everyth, everyth is over. See ya then! Nono, I'm so not going to see you, but I want my shades back! Roars! Hate you luh!

PS: you walk your way; I walk mine. Called up just to say you see the wrong me =.= In the first place, I already told you le, I ain't a good girl. So don't blame everyth on me. & this is my life. I choose to like who I wants (:

♥ love me for who i am.x