UR-URL.BLOGSPOT
♥ Thursday, February 28, 2008 ♥
Okays, it's time to blog whatever that happened within this few days. Spent the first night in the hospital & the next morning, the doctor gave us advise to take out her oxygen machine. So in a case, it's a murder case. In fact, it's heart break for all of us to actually "kill" her in an indirectly way but seeing her struggling for oxygen to survive. We decided to give her her rest time. So, on the 23o2o8; somewhere at 11am, she's announced dead. She left so peacefully. Cried, but she still won't wake. Went home bathe & sleep throughout the day. At night, Marcelo came to find me. He stayed at my house till 2am+. Thereafter, he went home & I slept. In the morning, went for the funeral which is at Jurong West, where she stay. Spend my 3 whole day there. For the first night, we still can see her face. At the second night, the coffin is closed. Due to her face is starting to change. Oh, on the first night, Trexis & Desmond came to find me (: Thanks alot yea? This past 3 days, it's sort of a family gathering for us too. Everyones there to spend the last few nights with taima. I miss her. Really, I do. Slept with uncle YorkBeng for 3 nights. I love them luh! Especially uncle YorkBeng. Guess why? I'm so lazy to walk. & he piggyback me all the way to six floor =X He's 21 btw. On the 3rd night, which is the night that we are going to spent last & the next day, bring her to recriminate. The last night, I didn't sleep at all. Played PSP & computer. At 4am+, forth aunt's husband asked me, yorkbeng & Ian to go eat supper. Nasi Lemak~ Shiok bodoh! Powerful luh! Hahahahas. After supper, went for drinking session with yorkbeng, Ian & Ahlok korkor. Woohoo~ 4 people open 5 bottle of Barron. Drink the most is yorkbeng & me. Shiok bodoh! ALl 4 so wooo~ SEH! hahahas~ Everyone so red luh. Anw, after drinking session, it's time for prayers. I'm trying to avoid my parents view so as they will know that I drank. Hahahas! Send her to the recrimination place & tadak~ everyone broke down. Including me. CRY LIKE A SIAOLANG! I MISS HER! I WANT HER TO WAKE UP! I WANT HER TO WAKE UP & NOT GET BURN! I WANNA HER BACK! I LOVE YOU; TAIMA!
Anw, met up with Desmond today. He came down from Bishan then fetched me to 201 & eat dinner. Btw, he rode a bike. Alright, after dinner, went down to Farrer Park to return Zeke's ezlink card. I'm not sure if he will see this. But just wanna tell you, I treat you as friend only. Sorry. Anw, after that, Desmond & me is so freaking bored that we rang Jiahui up to see where's she. So she's at town & we went down town to meet her. Sat at pastamania awhile & went back Tampines. Jiahui took the train while Desmond fetched me on bike. Slack at Jiahui's house downstairs till 12am. Woohoo~ Desmond drive so cool yet scary luh can? His bike is fucking STYLE! Although daddy has been driving me since young on bike, I'm still afraid to sit Desmond bike. He can don't hold th handle when driving, can suddenly stand up. Yet he can control it so well. Hahahahas~ have lottas pictures to upload. However, not today since I'm going to sleep soon. Meeting Royston for gym in the morning. Night~
♥ love me for who i am.x