♥ Monday, February 04, 2008 ♥
Urgh~ Stayed home whole day & wait for them on9 yet none of them on9 due to what? Gone out without me. Aiyuh, seriously, i can be damn sensitive & my sense of jealousy very high de. You 3 went out w/o me. Didnt even tell me. I'm like an idiot, in audi waiting for you all to on9 luh. Hais, neverminds luhs. Blame everything on me. I really donte noe luh. Can't I have the choice to stay single? Yes, I know I hurt you. But did you all think that I'm being hurt too? When I reject anyone of you, everyone give me attitude. Kao, what am I? Might as well just donte care me. Treat it as I'm invisible. I treat the 3 of you as my buddy. & now what? Went out w/o me? So what if me & dumb got problem? Meet out then will ok de what? Let me tell you sth luh. If i really donte like dumb. I totally will ignore & avoid him. But did I? Moreover, when he dota, I will angry. At least that shows I care ok? If you all donte understand what I'm feeling, donte jump into conclusion can? Weiyang came down just now. Nice one, even YOU, being my ex bf for 11mth also donte understand. I'm there crying yet only Poon called to console me? Not I wanna say what luh. All you all ever say is I neglect you all de feeling just like that reject. Then when I need someone to talk to, who's there for me? Laogong, I totally treat you as my best sister like that. Ended up, you also think is my fault. Yes, I admit somehow is my fault. But I also got freedom to choose to stay single. If like that, might as well call dumb go find another couple. I wanna train wedding. You all treat me like invisble like that. Then say my fault.
SERIOUSLY LUH, WHAT AM I IN YOU ALL DE EYES?
♥ love me for who i am.x