UR-URL.BLOGSPOT
♥ Saturday, February 23, 2008 ♥
太妈!I miss you lots luh. I i'm for being a selfish kid who thinks that you'll be alright when you're staying in the hospital for one month. Having not visiting you makes me regret lots. I thought you'll be alright. Seriously, I miss you. I miss your hugs. Having to remember the temperature on your body makes me cry. Having to remember your laughters makes me heartache. All I can ever wanted was you to be back with us. I'm such a unfilial child who wait till you're in critical condition then stayed throughout the night with you in the hospital. Last night when I'm looking at you, I really wanna break down. How I wish that ain't you. Fcuking virus had caused your face to disfigured till I can't even recognize you. If its possible, how I wish I can take over you. Seeing you struggling for the oxygen makes me wanna hug you, tell you to be strong. Taima, I really miss you. Just one month ago, everyone of us attended your 80th birthday. The picture above was done by Ian. Each & everyone of us misses you. Loving you unconditionally. The minute you left us, everyone broke down. How we wish that ain't you. However, I've got to accept the fact. Accept the fact that you're gone. The fact that, I won't be seeing you anymore. Stupid doctors, when she went in, she's only having a flu. & yet, you all gave her injections till it leds to all this. Flu led stone in urine. Stone in urine led to kidney problems. Kidney problems led to lung infections. lung infections led to fungus in blood. & when we came to reality, you told us that the fungus in blood spread throughout her body already & we have to prepare for the worst. What kind of doctors are all of you? Went in with a flu & she's out not physically. Fcuking doctors. Bloody hate you all! Return my Taima to me luh! Thanks for taking care of me for the past 16yrs & 10months. 23Febo8 ; rest in peace. You will forever be in my heart. I love you ; missing you always.
♥ love me for who i am.x