<body>

♥ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 ♥



woohoo~ I'm such a good girl today. Woke up, wash clothes. & then help marmie cook dinner for reunion de. Woa, busy like hell. Cause my maid went back her country ysd. Is i make de =x Quarreled with her. Hahahas~ Anw, After help marmie cook, then call daddy wake up. By the time, sis & bro back le. had steamboat & after dinner, went shopping for bras =x Wanna buy keyboard de. Mine current de play Audi like fuck =.= Went home, & wash my new clothes again. I haven't sew my skinny sia. DIE!

WY: Omfg, please do take care of yourself lehs. Even if you're gonna bond wheelchair, please don't hurt yourself. I'm so sorry that I can't go visit you. CNY is coming & I've really got loads to do. Please do take care of yourself. & tell me the result of operation. Take care <3

Dumb: If you think that i lie to you. Then lie lor. Anw, also you break couple de. I bwg. Take care too (:
PS: So nt in th mood !!!


♥ love me for who i am.x