<body>

♥ Saturday, February 16, 2008 ♥



Hohoho, & so, I went to work again. Woke up by Yan calling to tell me that the boss need my data & so, I call her back. Yan so early jiu start work liao. I still sleeping like pig. Hahahas. Nag by daddy & I finally woke up. Met my third aunt at MRT station & went to work today. I'm such a good girl with no make up =X Hahahas. Sort of quarrel with my Les due to some problem. Ok luh, is my fault. But you also got fault T.T neverminds. Everything is fine now, & yes, I still love her =D Work till around 6.15pm like that, rush down to meet Yan at tanjong paga[donte noe how spell] MRT. Walk to International Plaza & to the office. Fill in the 2page form. Fill till I sian & Yan so fast luh! =.= Saw this chao ah beng, Yan & I keep comment him. His looks not bad, but what stun me is his eyes. One side red contacts, one side black. Siao de. Then neverminds. The hair behind got one super long pink colour strand come out =.= Yan & I there keep laughing like hell. She's cute luh, moreover, she uses the same ringtone as me. So coincident. Rush back to work after the "meeting" is over. Yan went to meet her friends. Anw, after work. Called Zeke & his still not awake. How am I suppose to take my shades back? ROAR! Neverminds, went home after that. Ate pizza & watch TV. He's awake liao & I'm home =.= Tmr work! Pictures time =D

W/O make up; so innocent =.=

With make ups; do I look different?

Donte bother about this; i'm bored =D

th mirror is dirty luh!

my third aunt; th one who I dote on th most; th one who keep smack my butt

with & w/o make up; difference

Hais, I really donte noe if I should give u one more chance. But after what u did, really make me "xin luan". I donte noe what to do. Times & times again u lied to me. How many times have I forgiven u? After what happen ysd, u can say wanna patch. That's what makes me blur. I donte noe, am lost now. Hais. Should I or should I not?

OK LUH, HERE'S FOR WINWIN~ THX ALOT LUH! YOUR WEBCAM REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH! HAHAHAHAS~ DONTE SMACK ME LE HOR. i SAID THX =D THOUGH YOU ACT-ED CUTE! *RUNSSSSSSSSSS* ROFL~

I MISS MY MARCUS-ERZI! HIS IN MALAYSIA NOW; HOPE HE'S FINE. FASTER COME BACK LUH! MARMIE MISS YOU. HAHAHAS. MARMIE X3 ER ZI!



♥ love me for who i am.x