♥ Tuesday, February 19, 2008 ♥
Woohoo~ I swear my marmie so gonna dote on me more~ Weee~ Hahahas. I didn't went out today. I'm sucha good girl right now luhs. Let's say about last night first. After I reached home, went online to wait for Marshmellow [Marcelo korkor] online. He still outside with friends so played audition with my er zi. Hahahas. At that point of time, I'm really not in a good mood. So kept losing to him which makes me more irritated. Hahahas~ But then, I never blame him cause I noob. ROFL~ After that I called Marshmellow to see where is he. But he say he got interview. So continued waiting for him while Audition-ing. Awhile later, I got bored of it & then went msn. Chatted with quite a number of people but then I forgot who le. I only remember that I chatted with Er Zi & Zeke. Hahahas. Finally he came online, actually got some problems de. Not quarrel just needa time to cool down. But that time, he haven't reach home. When he on msn, my sister ask me helped her do something. Scare the wits out of me luh! Guess what? She took out those alcohol from the cupboard & she saw whole row of ants. Because she's afraid of it, I've got to help her when I'm afraid too =.= So, the both of us get insect killer & stuff. I wore a glove cause I'm afraid to touch the ants. ROFL~ Guess what? Vodkas, white wine & some others is still alright. The problem lies with the martell. If ain't wrong, the martell has a crack. Therefore, ants came crawling into it. So disgusting luh! Me & sis decided to put all the alcohol back & let marmie clear it. Hahahas, how bad are we? =X Now my sis like so freaking love the Chivas luh! Back on msn chatting with him & we chat throughout the night. He ain't my korkor anymore le. Hahas. Anw, he told me bad news luh. He said that his parents intending to immigrate to Japan but don't wanna tell him. By accident, he overheard them while they were talking. When I heard this, I so don't wanna him go. But he got no choice. However, he promised me to come back. For the sake of me. He promised! For now, I hope what he said are true. Was supposed to accompany him till 7+am since his flied is at 730am. But I fell asleep at 615am. When I woke up, its 8+am le. No msg or what from him. So disappointed ): Neverminds, so stayed home watch show & do chores (: Iron the clothes & cooked for dinner. Marmie said its nice~ Weee~ Anw, while cooking. Something shock me. I receiver a msg from someone & that person say he love me. Ok, the loving part is not shocking. What shocked me was the person who send it.
To that person: you fool. you think i would wait for you after how you treated & insulted me? Come on luh, be realistic. So what if I've love you once before? Does that matter? Don't forget, your the one who love me at first. But whatever it is, your the one who don't know how to treasure me & now wanna come back? No way~ I've got people who dote & love me. Your not the only guy in the world. Eeew, I even wanna sms you a happy birthday on your birthday de. But I think forget it. Rmb, GIRLS AIN'T YOUR TOYS~
Urgh, my ERZI is irritating~ Hahahahs~ keep asking me to sleep early when I don't have school & he does? ROFL~ He's cute luh. Love him the most! X333 Wish you luck for your test ok? Study hard luh you this retard~ MARMIE X3 ERZI!
PS: imissyou; faster come back ): & do remember our promise.
♥ love me for who i am.x