UR-URL.BLOGSPOT
♥ Thursday, February 14, 2008 ♥
Woohoo~ I'm back to blogging le. Didnt blog for the past few days is cause some internal conflict between them & someone ask me MIA. Okays lor, listen to that person. But hor, donte force me go confront them luh. Kns, i not nice to bully also. I will listen to you cause your at least something to me. If I really cannot tahan le, you will see how fierce I am by that time =X
Anw, chu yi went to Popo house bai nian. Slept whole day at there luh. Super shiok. Cause shou shui whole night & played Audi whole night too. After that talk to Zeke till morning then go bai nian le. So that's why so tired. Woke up at 7pm+. Ate dinner & chatted with Zeke till chu er de 8am+. Slept awhile then went Ah Ma house bai nian le. Get nag again. Zzz. After that, went my Zoh Ma house bai nian & I argued with my parents. Normally, chu er alot house to go. But this year, 2 granny hospitalise then no more bai nian le. Actually wanted to meet Zeke, Hearts, Max, Dumb, Pillow they all de. Then marmie ask me go home first. Say what aunts want to come. Followed them reluctantly anyway. About 7pm like that, cab down to Farrer Park meet Zeke. He so **** luhs. Hahahahas~ Anw, didnt meet the rest cause finding my les l8r on. Slack at Zeke house awhile then cab down to CCK. Went Ricky's house with Zeke. Les they all there play mahjong. Played webcam & stuff. Hahahas. Daddy fetch Zeke & me home after that. Chu san went to Hearts house bai nian. Er, I think gonna stop here le. In my blog, I'm so not gonna mention them. Now why I noe les say everyth so virtual. Yea, now then I believe, how stupid I can be to actually treat them as my laogong & baobei. BULLSHIT! I ain't afraid luh, is just that this particular someone ask me donte make so much problem out nia. Lalalala~
Okays, right now, my life is work work work (: because, I donte believe in everyth le. Except my les & family (: Out with Les, Bii & Jiahui ysd. Its been so long that i met them. So what if there's something bad in the past. Whats over is over. I treasure everyone now. Met them at Fareast & shop shop shop~ Down to bugis after Jiahui went home. Took neoprint& ate Delifrance. Super dead, I'm broke =.= Neverminds, then Les went to find sis while Bii & I went to play arcade. Its been long that I played RF with her. Miss those days luhs~ Must come out more often le (: Train down to Zeke's house & er, something happen? As in bad de luh. Super pek chek but everyth is alright after that. Train down to Sengkang & my magic boy send me home =D He cab me home from his house & cab back to his house again. i x3 him luh. hahahhaas. hope get into same course alright? Anw, work today. Les & I wore th same tee. Unplanned de sia. Today super tired. Somemore, disiao by 3 guys =.= LOL~ Lazy to say but they thought Les & I are real blood sister. Wahahahahas~ I x3 Les. Before they go home, they keep talking to me. Push to Les. Muahahahhas. Oh yuh, ysd got this lao ti ko. Keep looking at me. Then Les show her fist to him. He run away. Cause starting, he keep stalking us & stare at me. Scary~ Ok luh, pic time =D
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY PPL~
Chu Yi: 


Chu Er:






Met out with Bii & Hui:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



Today:
♥ love me for who i am.x