♥ Friday, February 01, 2008 ♥
Oh my gosh, I didn't update my blog again. Hahahahas~ Okies, I forgotten what happen recently so let me blog about what happen yesterday. Went shopping with Denise yesterday. Work from 12pm-3pm. Then went to Raffles to take her pay. Thereafter, met Kian aka Moo at Orchard Rd. Down to Fareast shop. Laugh all the way. Kian & me bully Denise. Hahahahahahas~ Woa, shop till tired luh~ Down to bugis again & continue shop but Kian went to Redhill meet friends. So we both shop ourselves. Spend alot sia. I'm so broke now. Spend about $200+? ROFL~ Down to MOS later. Saw quite a number of peeps whom i saw in WG yet not in RL. Hahahahas~ Saw DM! So miss him luh. *hughugs* + *pinchpinch* for not eating medicine. Sick still go shuffle. Such an ass. Hahahahas~ Cab home & then...bloody fcuk thing happen. *so sorry for my vulgarities* Don'te mention about it le. After that, Denise & I dye our hair again. Mine red & hers golden brown. I love my hair luh~ Though only under sunlight then can see colour. Hahahahahas~ & Denise ton my house =D
Okays, so today was like woke up, Denise & I bathe & down to my aunt's house to guide her kids study. Something happen again. Crap. Whatever. So after that Denise & I went to library to borrow books while I'm waiting for laogong[-XR-Hearts] to come down. After borrow, MRT down to XG to meet them, -XR-Hearts, -XR-Max & -XR-DuMbDuMb. Play audi & CRAP! Keep DC. Think everyone super pissed off luh. Keep DC-ing. So I switch to play HS5. Think I still prefer Audi buh though HS5 got more songs. Hahahahas~ Went to had dinner & again, those common -XR- peeps are there (: I <3 played =".="" single ="D">
The things for my CNY (:
That's all (:
PS: I'm already trying my best to change =.=
♥ love me for who i am.x