<body>

♥ Thursday, February 21, 2008 ♥



I'm finally back to blogging. Heees. Didn't have the mood to update this few days & I'm super tired since I'm like going out everyday? Met Trexis & Desmond in the night on the Tuesday since I'm staying home whole day. In fact, Trexis wanna me meet her at Bishan de but its like so far so she called Desmond to fetch her down using his bike. Hahahas. Slack awhile & waited for Evonne aka PeiQi to come. Slack at my house playground there till 12+am? Anw, its his first day in Japan ):
*I already start to miss him*

Yesterday went to meet PeiQi, ShingYee, QiXiang & HongWei at Tampines Inter at 11am. But I'm late. Hahahas! I thought I'm the latest but I ain't luh. QiXiang later then me =X Headed to NgeeAnn Poly to did PeiQi's appeal. However, her appeal failed. Hais, girl uh, donte give up on yourself luh. Its not the end of the world alright? Anw, after everything, went to Causeway Point to eat our lunch. Aiyoh! HongWei uh! Cheer up luh. Starving yourself cannot solve everything. LOL! Before had our lunch at KFC, went to Woodland library to find WY. KNS, he fcuking change so much till this 11mth ex-gf of his, cant recognise him. Its only when his friend, Hong told me that his the one. Anw, your the one who gave me attitude first so don't blame me for being so evil. Whatever, super pissed off anw. After our lunch, sat 168 back to Tamp. Woa, I miss those days that I WENT HOME MYSELF. =X Oh yuh, when I reach Wdl, the first thing I thought of is MarshMellow luh. He stay woodland but he's at Japan. Oh well, get on bus & ZhengRui Kor told me interview at 630pm. So decided to play pool with the girls while the guys went to Giant. ROFL~ Called Ernie to meet us at Safra & we girls reached there first. ZhengMing worked there luh. Shock me sia. Hahahahas! Anw, awhile later, Ernie came with 2 guys, Joe & ZhenDong. Before they came, Kor already come le. Ended up, only kor went for the interview since we are so lazy to go down plus PeiQi say got lobang =.= So, we 6 peeps continue to play pool. Woohoo~ pool is loved! Around 7+pm, decided to leave since ShingYee gotta go home eat dinner. So, took bus 8 to 201 & the remaining 5 ate dinner at 201 coffee shop. I saw Joshua luh! LOL! Suppose to go Ernie's house after meal but ended up all to my house since marmie ask me take care of brother. On the way, told Joe something & that laugh my ass off! Hahahahhas =X Went home & my marmie back home luh, trick me home. KNS! Hahahas. Ernie uses the computer while the rest of us played poker. Exchanged with Ernie since I wanna play Audi =X But then, freaking lag luh. That ass loading movie -.- So went out to smoke with them, oh well, I don't smoke. ROFL! Anw, saw Richelle at the lift & Ernie wanted to know her. Hahahas. So asked her to join us & therefore, all went back home. But so sad luh, Richelle got boyfriend le. Hahahahas! Slack awhile & Richelle went home. So I checked my friendster & OMFG~! MARSHMELLOW COMMENT ME LUH! This shows that he can online luhs! Oh well, i replied to his comment & the guys went crazy. They keep singing & Joe keep bully me luh! Tried taking photos with them but only Joe take with me. Hahahas! Since all camera shy de & only Joe's my ultimate camwhore partner! xD Awhile later while helping the guys to search for their songs to see, I SAW MARSHMELLOW ONLINE! Woohoo~ I'm super high luh! Then I stick to the comp le. Donte wanna move. Hahahas! Around 1am+ they went home & I chatted with him till 5am & I went to sleep since I bth le. He's sick luh since the weather there so cold ):
*miss you so so so much luh*

Woke up by the endless of calls from PeiQi. Since she's outside me house only & I'm still asleep. Suppose to accompany her to Bishan ITE de but my marmie wants me do chores & I'm super tired so I decided not to go out. Moreover, when I woke up, something shock me & I thought I'm like dreaming luh! 7 miss calls. 1 from Joe, afew from PeiQi & afew from MARSHMELLOW! I'm liek stunned luh. Couldn't move. Checked the timing & its today 9.01am! OMFG! I tried clal back & called failed due to connection problem so I thought I'm dreaming or what but PeiQi say call again. So I called again & it gone through. URGH!!!! I'M SO HAPPY & SHOCKED.
*picks up*

me: hello?
him: hello *laughing*
me: OMG!!! why u back?
him: cause I miss you (:
me: omg omg omg!
him: relax!
me: omg luh! ur parents know?
him: no, but i left a note.
me: then who pays for the tix?
him: me luh.
me: then u going back?
him: yea, this sunday
me: then this few days still counted luh?
him: of kus. I will be back on next sat or sun (:
me: I miss you luh! how come you come back sia.
him: cause I really miss you alot.

OMG! HOW SWEET CAN HE BE? But I scolded him, cause waste money to fly here & there =.= ROFL! So I stayed home whole day, slacked. Hahahas! Guess why? He at his friends house & he slept throughout the day =.= Neverminds, I guess we will only meet on Saturday? Hmm. Alright, I shall stop here & pictures time!

PeiQi & Me (:

guess who's that ass? =X

ZhengDong (: *he said he didnt style his hair =.=*

Ernie

th 4 who smokes =.=

HERE COMES MY ULTIMATE CAMWHORE PARTNER!

Joe & Me

Act shuai =X
Zilian-ing! Hahahas~

Lastly, ME (:

Hais, seriously, I don't know if I should believe in love again. Somehow you taught me to believe in it once more. But as time goes by, I'm starting to confuse again. It may somehow be my high expectation in love. Its may somehow I'm being sensitive. However, if I don't love you, I wouldn't be like that. Missing you ever since you went to Japan. Been wondering things are fine over there for you. When you told me that your sick, I'm worried. Super worried. When I know that your back, how I wish I could meet you. Ended up, you spent your first day at your friend's house. & after you woke up, all your friends there. Neverminds, & tmr, you needa help your friend settle his BBQ. & so, I have to wait till Saturday. Seriously, I don't know why I'm jealous. I'm confused. I don't even know if we should be together. Its not your fault, seriously. Its mine. I don't trust myself. All I know is that, imissyou.

PS: this ain't suppose to be like this


♥ love me for who i am.x