Fucking emo luh can? Really so wanna spill all vularigites out. Neverminds, i shall change my attitude. Went to meet Eugene today & guess what he turns out to be the guy that i wanna know last year? Rofl~ Last year, my uncle, ZH got taiji & Eugene & Samuel came down. I saw Eugene quite cute de but donte dare to say anyth cause he my uncle friend. Hahahas. Btw, my uncle 20 nia & all this are last year. I ain't that childish anymore. Ohkays, so I met him at Tampines Mac & we went down to Bugis; my workplace. Uncle working there & was shock to see we both together. Hahahas. Then went to Bugis street to meet his god-sister & went shopping awhile. Back to Roma & Eugene ate his dinner there & is I cook for him de ok? =D Slack awhile then went to meet Poon & his friends. Some pek chek stuff happen & I super dulan luhs. Everything was alright later & seek to SengKang; accompany Joey home. Actually alot happen in between but I just don't know how to say & therfore, I decided not to type. Back to woodlan eat supper & slack awhile with Poon & Eugene. Cab home awhile later. Btw, no picture today cause not in a good mood.& PLEASE, -XR- DON'T QUARREL LEHS~!
PS: I have warn you all this would happen. See, my six sense is much more accurate then you. Now, see what state you got me into. Thanks for the everything. Back to emo =.=