<body>

♥ Thursday, January 24, 2008 ♥



yipee~! Finally done with my blog. So lazy & busy with Audition & so, didn't got the time to re-create my blog.

Alright, i've broke up with him, due to my willful acts & stuff. Though really had a hard time to let this relationship down. Yes, we made it through. Right now, we are just friends. & yea, best friends. So gonna meet him tomorrow & Monday. Anw, after things had been sort it through, times with my family are like shit luh. Everyday quarrel & stuff. & omfg, I'm like so gonna get my results in a few hours time. DIE! Just pray hard i will pass.

This few days keep Audition-ing luh. Recently just join a guild; -XR- [Xtreme Revolution]. They are like so friendly can? Hees, changed audi couple twice recently. First is, -XR-Auron & now is -XR-DuMbDuMb. Auron so fuck up, went down to his workplace & slap him the other day. SHIOK bodoh~! hahahs. Kept audi in the night & sleep in the day. This is so shit yet i can't change. Hohoho. -XR- are owls (: Last night chatted on the phone with -XR-Hearts[XIN, my love], -XR-Max & -XR-DuMbDuMb. So funny can. We keep start the laughing session. Rofl~! Oh, yea. I'm so going down to bedok more due to.... -XR- gather there to play audi. Hahahahas~! Yesterday went down with -XR-Hearts & finally, i get to see so many of -XR-. I'm so shock luh. & yes, i love them. Sunday I'm so going to their gathering (:

Alright, its the end. I'm gonna back to audi. -XR-DuMbDuMb & -XR-Hearts waiting for me


♥ love me for who i am.x