Ohkays, went back to get my result just now. Daddy fetched me there & I met Denise at Astar. Went prime to get my drinks & walked to school. Omgosh, I so miss school suddenly. Hahas~! Anw, sat at the hall with Clarissa. Listen to Mrs Oh talk craps & stuff =x Deli is score straight As sia. Wthells. So regret not putting enough effort. Took my results & before I take a look at my paper, Mdm Irmawati congrats me & say I pass. I super happy luh! hahahas!~! Then Mr Loh say my D&T get B3. Woa, i straight away scream lor. Freaking happy luh. Then both asked me open the result slip & I got 19. Ohkays, its nt that wonderful but at least I'm happy cause I thought I will be getting 27 & above. Woots~! After that saw Clarissa cry. Sad sia. Then went to find Denise & she say my parents at the back. I give marmie see the result she cry luh! Too happy liao can. We are all preparing for the worst thinking I should go which poly. ROFL~! Went home after that & Audi. Now i'm stressed about what course to take. Damn. Btw, he came to find me today. Somehow, he still cant put everyth down.
I so wanna thanks all the teachers especially MrLoh, MdmIrmawati, MsZaleha, MrChew, MdmTeng, JiangLaoShi, MrPoh & etc.